Justice served!

All the memes are taken lol
D41FF689-B703-459E-9E60-38A1721B89BE.jpeg

Last edited:
Pretty humorous, all in all.
Seemed like poor judgment to show up with the AR in the first place.
But once you're there, ya gotta do what ya gotta do.
Can't imagine chasing after and threatening a guy holding an AR. That's probably part of the reason for the acquittal on all charges. Who pursues and threatens the life of a guy with an AR in his hands anyhow? Like robbing a gun shop with a Billie club!!!

Obviously some real loonie tune losers at those riots.

I wasn't there and don't know. Do you?

I have these opinions...
If he hadn't brought the AR to the riot and brandished it openly in the first place, I don't think he'd have had the need to kill 2, and wing the third.

And, if he'd been a property owner, store owner, or resident and the rioters had traveled to his property and confronted him brandishing an AR, he'd likely not have been put on trial had the same scenario played out.

And, if you travel to a violence prone location and situation looking for trouble, most can probably find trouble.

Wasn't there either, he was there protecting his parents and grandparents gas station. I suggest you read all the court transcripts before passing judgment and not listen to most of the media.
Would you have been there protecting your family's property? Without protection? Its obvious other people had guns to even the looters Grosgreitz even admitted in testimony he pointed a gun at him.
I can assure if I went to something like Kenosha I sure as H$$$ would be showing up to a gunfight with a knife.

You say if he wouldn't have showed up with an AR this wouldn't have happened, how about if the looters and criminals wouldn't have been looting and burning none of this wouldn't have happened.

I think I am informed. Did he remain at his family's gas station business. Is that where this all started. And if so, when he was harassed, did he seek shelter in his families gas station? Could he have just stayed inside the gas station, armed, and things mighty gone differently.

You wanna brandish your AR15 at riots and act like you're patrolling the streets in lieu of law enforcement, have at it. My opinion is doing do would make you less than smart.

My opinion is doing do would make you less than smart
We will agree to disagree, who broke the law? Who had multiple convictions against them, and some pretty bad felonys. So what was the criminals motivation?
This below is exactly what I heard when I watched the trial and a reporter who was there through the whole incident described what happened under oath

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211121-085601_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20211121-085601_Chrome.jpg
    237.3 KB · Views: 55
  • Screenshot_20211121-085546_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20211121-085546_Chrome.jpg
    262.3 KB · Views: 54
Thank God we can disagree.

I think his choice to brandish the AR is consistent with a 17yr old mind. I don't congratulate him for that. I doubt anyone in his family thinks it was a smart move either. Those that care for his well being.

In fact, let's see if Kyle thinks it was a smart move, in retrospect, and repeats brandishing his AR at another riot. See if he makes his living carrying ARs at future protests. Not gonna happen!

Last edited:
If the state knew that there was going to be rioting why didn't they emplace the necessary assets in Kenosha to deter/deal with the riots??

If they had executed their duties correctly would the conditions that had Kyle out on patrol have even been set in the first place?

Let every one face the truth ! Are you willing to accept riots ,people stealing things and destroying property ! THIS HAS TO BE STOPPED NOW AND ANY GOVERNORS AND HIGH OFFICIALS THAT DO NOT SUPPORT LAW ENFORCEMENT NEEDTO BE REMOVED ! HOW COME THE RIOTERS ARE NOT IN PRISON ?