Just a dope from Minnesota

Bemidji sir, and you? I am just starting to learn about long range shooting and looking for public land to practice.
About 2 hours from you. I'm NW of Duluth. I hunt about an hour East of Bemidji off of Hwy 1 near Effie. I wish I knew of a good range to go to. I use one in Superior but they max out at 300 and getting down to look at targets is a PITA! Hibbing has a decent range that I believe goes to 500 but you may have to be a member. I always thought Grand Rapids would have one but I have not heard of one there.

About 2 hours from you. I'm NW of Duluth. I hunt about an hour East of Bemidji off of Hwy 1 near Effie. I wish I knew of a good range to go to. I use one in Superior but they max out at 300 and getting down to look at targets is a PITA! Hibbing has a decent range that I believe goes to 500 but you may have to be a member. I always thought Grand Rapids would have one but I have not heard of one there.
That's nice up there. In-laws cabin is near Tower. Spent a fair amount of time in NE Minnesota and southern Ontario.