It's a whiskey tasting kinda of night ...

Sams Club was a good stop tonight

IMG_4670.jpeg

Where do I start!

I like the Pistol , Pete's, Chesnut farms and the Clyde Mays you got there. I been wanting to try the High West, how does it rate? Worth buying?

My buddies wife's grandpa was one of the skiers that were in the 10th Mountain Div. He was with Bob Dole when he was shot and actually was hit by the same round and still had it. When they got back stateside, a few of them started the ski resorts in Colorado. The grandpa of my buddy's wife started a ski resort near Duluth MN which still is operating. When I saw those bottles, I had to buy one. I can't remember all of the story, but here is a little bit from a PBS story.

Agreed! The closest one has the DM (Davis-Monthan AFB, AZ) tail code.
Agreed! The closest one has the DM (Davis-Monthan AFB, AZ) tail code.

Feenix
I did not fly in the Wort Hog. I was a Marine on ground that told the pilot the GPS on mapping coordinate,
Many times there were no Coordinates, we told them to just DROP XYZ, Many a time i could see the pilot looking at me (so close to ground) and giving hand singles. Rocket/bombs hit their mark and we were saved.. I can still see the Pilots faces in my mind. Never seen them again. Those guys saved our lives ten times over, God Bless to the Wart Hog Pilots!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I do not want to take away from the A-Fours and F-4 Fantoms those jets were what words can't escribe. F-4s could do Air to air and air to ground,
God we all wanted to meet them in a the Marine Officer Quonset Hut back on Iwakuni 1st Marime Air Wing.