Its a Jeep Thing?

Ive got a few goodies under mine.
IMG_0492.JPG

About a mile after I saw a semi jackknife in front of me and jump the crossover road in the median, I had an SUV come up behind me running a bit fast.
He danced around a bit before he bit it, too. Right into the median he went, too.
That was this afternoon east of Livingston.

The wind is what took the semi. I was watching as he went from driving in a straight line to not so straight. He corrected but went a little too far.
At that point it was down into the tulips.

The SUV, on the other hand, was just running too fast on those roads.
They didnt appear to get out of the throttle when it got loose, either, which didnt help. Although it did make the whole thing a little more entertaining to watch!
Decades ago, driving home from Dallas on I-35 cple days after an ice storm. Due to traffic volume, Interstate was down to dry pavement in 'wagon trails,' one for each lane. Going 45-50 mph in the right lane, woman in a sedan barrels past in the left lane as we approach a bridge over a surface street. Couple hours past sunset & the wet bridge had frozen to glare ice.

Woman hits the bridge, locks the brakes, does a 360+ without hitting either retaining wall, exits the bridge butt-first & slides into the median facing us. Go by at my steady 50 mph; she has both hands on the steering wheel & I swear her eyes were the size of silver dollars.

Some people seem to exist for entertainment purposes, long as one can stay outta their way...