• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED ISO Remington sendero

Jimbo254

Hello everyone I'm brand new here. I have been following a while . I am on the hunt for a sendero in 25-06 caliber or something similar in this caliber if anyone has one or knows of one please let me know thanks in advance

I do have one that I would be willing to let go that I just got from an older gentleman in a 25-06. It's not the sfII. It's the original version without the j lock. It's the stainless fluted barrel and is in excellent condition. The guy told me he was the second owner and that he had never shot the rifle and wasn't sure if the original owner shot it. judging by the condition I believe it was a safe queen as I have not even mounted a scope on it not shot it. Let me no if your interested and I can send pics later this week as I am traveling and won't be home until Friday.

I have a blued sender in 25/06 that looks almost new, the stock has been skim bedded and it has 150 or so rounds down the barrel. Its a great shooter I just lost interest in it when had my 280AI made. I'm asking $900 + shipping for the rifle, I do have brass and redding competition dies also if buyer is interested.

Thanks,
Anthony

I do have one that I would be willing to let go that I just got from an older gentleman in a 25-06. It's not the sfII. It's the original version without the j lock. It's the stainless fluted barrel and is in excellent condition. The guy told me he was the second owner and that he had never shot the rifle and wasn't sure if the original owner shot it. judging by the condition I believe it was a safe queen as I have not even mounted a scope on it not shot it. Let me no if your interested and I can send pics later this week as I am traveling and won't be home until Friday.

This one is worth a look

I have this exact rifle and it shoots 115 bergers 1/4 minute all day.
53.5 H4831SC

not to say the others offers are not as good....I just know what this specific rifle is capable of