• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Insanely Accurate 338 Edge

halvy19

I know I'm going to regret this someday soon but what do you do...

I'm attaching the link below to describe this rifle if you would have any questions further feel free to contact me directly at Six08-Three41-790five!

Insanely Accurate 338 Edge | Shooters' Forum

arguably one of the most accurate 338 edges many have ever seen and with proven results.
gun weight 16.7 lbs w/ Razor Gen 1
338 brux 30" barrel interrupted/ straight fluting with Ryan Pierce's muscle brake 4 port. Round count 326
Stiller Tac 300 single shot action (duracoat OD Green)
Manners T4A Bedded
Jewel Trigger set at a safe 5oz
Vortex Razor Gen 1 Moa Vortex Precision match rings
175? unfired Federal Brass and 100 ish 3 fired pieces of Rem Brass
Whidden Precision Die set
200-300 Sierra Matchkings 300gr
95 Berger hybrids Elite hunter
$6500 obo

The article written on the rifle published by Accurate Shooter I will include the all Load Development data.

400 yds 3 shots

600 yds 3 shots

1432 yds 3 shots

it more than likely would be if I wasn't shooting by myself when I shot that grouplightbulb
average groups at 600 yards are under 2"
by all means don't believe a guy with 87 posts on this forum I understand the why you would say "If its real" if you don't believe me ask Ryan himself he built it for himself and shot 25 rounds before selling it to me and was getting .25 MOA with a round he put almost zero load development into.

To the guys that are skeptics of its accuracy I assure you the groups are real. I shot two groups in the low .1s@100 yards with it before he got it. I have customers send me groups in the .1s Moa wise all the time. Pretty much every customer sends them to me with some being in the .0s. Here's a link to my results page with rifles I've built, Results I've gotten quite a few 600 yard targets from customers with groups under an inch. Even had a customer send a pic of a 28 Nosler under an inch at 800 yards. I've had enough of a demand for my rifles I had to build a 2500+ sq ft shop to keep up with demand and keep the wait times reasonable. Once it's up and running and I'm caught back up in a month or two I will be offering 8-12 week turnaround times on full custom rifles since I have all the parts instock. Travis is selling this gun to have me build him a lighter weight 6.5 Saum.

Very nice, bump for a awesome shooting gun. Wish it was a 338 Lapua improved