• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

For Sale Immaculate Proof Summit 300 WSM

JohnnieB

Have had this rifle for a few years now and just don't shoot it enough to keep it. So a great rifle going at a great price.

Proof Summit .300 WSM, 24 inch 10 twist barrel. Proof stock, Jewel trigger, brake, 20 MOA rail, and threaded cap. I worked up a load with 178 Absolute Hammers and it shoots fantastic. Its also very pleasurable to shoot. Was going to sell it last year and sent it off to Proof for a tune up. The results of their shot test is in the picture. I then went an loaded 8 rounds of the hammers, fired two for fouling and then shot the two three shot groups on April 30. I incorrectly wrote down 174 Hammers on the targets. This rifle was about $5,000 when new. Selling TYD for $3,000.

Additional information: Built on a Defiance Action. I am the second owner, prior owner said he shot less than two boxes. Round count it approx. 275. Yes the target I shot was on April 30, 2024. Weighs 7 lbs on my bathroom scale.

I've been asked to add a picture of the bolt face. Here it is, wiped with a paper towel and picture taken.

Other question is just how clean is the rifle. As stated, it looks like it was just built. There are two small dots of wear on the top side of the bolt handle that do no show up in the photos. Other than that, it looks new.

Attachments

• Proof1.jpg
    Proof1.jpg
    685.4 KB · Views: 393
  • Proof2.jpg
    Proof2.jpg
    417.8 KB · Views: 349
  • Proof3.jpg
    Proof3.jpg
    480.1 KB · Views: 309
  • Proof4.jpg
    Proof4.jpg