• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

****IF YOUVE BEEN SCAMMED BY CLYDE VORHEES< PLEASE READ THIS THREAD****

The thing that I don't understand is these usernames are known scammers, yet they don't get banned or shut down. Usastripes last login was Dec 27, 2017. Warpig I sent the info I have.
This. How are these usernames and moreso his IP address not permanently banned from here?

This isn't a sales Forum like eBay, where you pay to list your items for sale. It's much more like CraigsList. A completely free service. Buyer beware.

The answer to your question would have to come from the Forum owner. He could ban all sales. Then we'd all have to go elsewhere to list items for sale.

Are you searching for someone to blame? Blame the guy that took your money and ran with it.

I was beat by him, wrote it off as learning experience. 1st time in over 10 yrs... Always do your homework, I got relax and got bit! Very very cautious now...

Somebody at least needs to put a stop to him... I don't expect anything back but would hate for him to get more from other good members.

Yep he sure does. After he emailed me as to where to send my money and then I found out he was a crook, I emailed him back and told him what I thought of him. (The clean version) Told him he would be spending a lot of time in a really hot place and before he got there he would hopefully be spending some time behind bars. And while behind bars he would become bubbas good friend. I asked him how loud he would squeal while Bubba was becoming his good friend. He just replied and said he likes to be bubbas good friend! Lol .

I was beat by him, wrote it off as learning experience. 1st time in over 10 yrs... Always do your homework, I got relax and got bit! Very very cautious now...

Somebody at least needs to put a stop to him... I don't expect anything back but would hate for him to get more from other good members.

Same here don't expect my money back, but would like to see justice served.

If we all want to arrange a date to go meet this *** in Iowa City, Iowa I will buy the beer.

Yep he sure does. After he emailed me as to where to send my money and then I found out he was a crook, I emailed him back and told him what I thought of him. (The clean version) Told him he would be spending a lot of time in a really hot place and before he got there he would hopefully be spending some time behind bars. And while behind bars he would become bubbas good friend. I asked him how loud he would squeal while Bubba was becoming his good friend. He just replied and said he likes to be bubbas good friend! Lol .

Hey hey hey now Bubba (My Rottweiler) has taste he only prefers non scum of the earth and his breeding requirements while quite open do range on the side of females although when he was younger he was much more willing to experiment with anything willing to stand still long enough.

Either way people like this deserve the **** kicked out of them and if need be rest assured Bubba can accomplish that...

I understand the frustration with him, but if his family is not involved with the scamming then why post their information? Just saying.

Public data and pressure can't hurt or link the officials to him. Maybe they have no idea that he is running a online scam and would be willing to assist in a conviction

Really because I haven't heard from you. Everyone wants justice but nobody wants to do anything to get it. Ive identified 8 victims so far and have reached out and only heard back from 3. I have no dog in this fight, just trying to help but people have to want to help themselves.

I once sent a fair amount of money to a certain small firearm manufacturer in FL. Everybody knows this guys name, but I wont mention it. Months went by and the products never arrived. His advertisements had all kinds of bluster about dont bother him, he's too busy making your order, and if you want to know the status send, $XX dollars to get the update.

so I contacted the BBB. They were no help. I contacted the FL department of commerce. No help. Finally I was put in touch with some kind of county official who investigated fraud complaints. That guy compiled a list of 20-some customers who were being robbed by this guy, got a warrant, raided his business, and low and behold suddenly my refund arrived. It only took 3 or 4 years.

Moral of the story is, it's not just here on this website. Even a long-established business can screw you over. Some people are dishonest scumbags who spend their time looking for any way to rob others. I'm always initially shocked with how shameless some of these people are with their scams. So, live and learn ..... and maybe start a network on here where feedback is more easily accessed and verified.

Recent Posts