Identify a marking on my Barrel ??

lefty45

Can anyone here Identify the marking on the bottom of my Bbl ??

Attachments

• 20240330_020353.jpg
    20240330_020353.jpg
    194.7 KB · Views: 461
GA Precision has each rifle builder select a stamp symbol which gets used on every build they make. This applies to full builds not rebarreling projects. If a rifle comes back to the shop for some reason, it goes directly to that builder for resolution.

:)

GA Precision has each rifle builder select a stamp symbol which gets used on every build they make. This applies to full builds not rebarreling projects. If a rifle comes back to the shop for some reason, it goes directly to that builder for resolution.

:)

Always wondered…what came first, Moon's nickname or his GA symbol? Not that it matters, was just curious.

Pic of my Weapon........
6.5 Creedmoor, 26" Bartlein Bbl, Manners T2A Stock, Rem 700 AAC-SD Action, Badger Ordance 20 MOA Base, Seeking 30 mm Rings and Leupold LRP 6.5-20X50View attachment 561662
Does it have a trigger? It looks like it has a trigger. Why the 20 MOA base with only a twenty power scope? I shot groups at 500 meters today. That is 8 MOA with my 28" barreled creedmore. I am not familiar with Seeking rings. Is that Seekins? Show me the groups?