Idahoans sound off.

I'm from Boise via Eagle and Moscow. I love hunting elk usually with my Remington 700 BDL 7 mag that I bought from a dime store in 1975 for $199. Four generations of my family are in the Treasure Valley, and they all love elk meat. If anyone has a line on wolves, I'd love to join you and help the elk population in Idaho. I retired this year after 43 years of workin in Boise, so my wife and I are looking forward to more elk (and wolf) hunting.
To all my fellow Idahoans on LRH, have a safe, blessed and Merry Christmas 🎄 Rick

Since this post originally started back in 2011, I wonder how many that said they were from Idaho on this website still are here. This count has gone on for almost 10 years. Anyone counted to see how many Idahoans are on here? Maybe, after a decade we need to get a new census going again? After finding out I lost my last hunting buddy to Covid-19 this morning I am really bumbed out today...

Since this post originally started back in 2011, I wonder how many that said they were from Idaho on this website still are here. This count has gone on for almost 10 years. Anyone counted to see how many Idahoans are on here? Maybe, after a decade we need to get a new census going again? After finding out I lost my last hunting buddy to Covid-19 this morning I am really bumbed out today...
My sincere sympathies. I'm still here. My bones/ashes will be here in Idaho forever when my time comes.

Hello LRH! Family homesteaded Picabo and some still in the Ketchum area. I'm now living in the Twin Falls Area with the common folk as the Californians have destroyed the Wood River Valley.
Stay frosty out there.

Sorry to hear about this my friend.

I live North of Boise on the way to Idaho City. I'm one of the luckiest guys on earth.
As I was loading my rifle into the truck to go on my elk hunt this year (next unit over, of course), this guy was standing 40 yards from my driveway to wish me luck.
1613399258300.jpeg