Idaho Unit 27 November Deer

edodge24

Hi all, new to the site. My buddies and I are going to do the November deer hunt in Unit 27 this year. We're going to be flying in to one of the air strips. None of us have ever been to this unit before and was wondering if anyone would be willing to give us any advice or tips on what air strip to fly into and any tips on hunting this unit. Any feedback or stories would be appreciated. Thanks.

I have never been there, so no help here. But I was thinking about going this year depending what I got drawn for. Not gonna happen this year. Maybe next year though, looks like a crazy fun hunt I hope you have a great time and let the air out of a big boy. Let us know how it goes.:D

Heading to 27 in September after bears and deer . it will be our first trip as well I can only guess where to fly in to , we are going to walkin till we locate some game find a vista and wait for a shot . Our plan is to not walk our selves to death and enjoy long glassing sessions.

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.