• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Huskemaw 5-20 LR

venom600

Barely used Huskemaw 5-20 LR for sale. It's been on my rifle for 3 months only and seen very little use (only at the range). In great condition and comes with the following:
- scope
- coupon for 1 free custom BC turret from Huskemaw
- original packaging (incl. instructional CD and manual) and scope cover
- Butler Creek Blizzard objective cover

Asking for $950, including shipping to the lower 48.

Thanks for looking. If you're serious, I can send pics. It's practically brand new, so check the link below for pictures and technical details:
http://www.huskemawoptics.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=9&Itemid=5

--Ben

Last edited:
Back to the top. I'm willing to entertain offers on this optic. Thanks.

Only trade I'm willing to consider would be a Vortex Viper PST 6-24x50 FFP MOA.

Thanks!

Is this the newer model Huskemaw with the blue turret? Not familiar with the newer model as I have one of the original models and not sure what the difference is?

Is this the newer model Huskemaw with the blue turret? Not familiar with the newer model as I have one of the original models and not sure what the difference is?
This is the original (no blue turret). The optic with the blue turret is part of their Blue Diamond series. According to Huskemaw, the differences between the blue diamond series and their 5-20LR are: a blue turret (supposedly easier to see the numbers), better glass and an 8 MOA reticle (vs. 4 MOA on standard optic).

--Ben

Bump for another price drop. I'd love to sell this optic this weekend! Make me a reasonable offer!

--Ben

Yes, the scope is still available. No, I won't accept $825 for it. If you'd like to make a reasonable other offer, feel free to send me a PM.

Thanks.
--Ben