• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Howa Mini 6 ARC in Stocky’s VG stock

Havoc

Selling my 6 ARC, has 80ish rounds thru it, sitting in a stockys VG stock with Seekin's rings and a 3-18 Strike Eagle. Strike Eagle is new, I don't think I've shot it since I put it on the rifle. Taylor from unknown munitions installed the rail up front. Last time I shot this rifle was probably March. I'm no longer in a state where shooting opportunities are good so I'm parting with "non essentials".

Also have ammo 1 unopened case and 2 boxes of 20 rounds of Hornady Blk. Also have the 80 pieces of brass I shot, Ammo with complete rifle and 1 mag $1800 will split shipping with buyer, if you want insurance that's on you. This will be shipped ffl to ffl. cross posted.

Thx
Bryan
IMG_0504.jpeg
IMG_0505.jpeg
IMG_0506.jpeg
IMG_0507.jpeg

Rifle weighs 5lbs 12 ounces without optic/rings, 20"barrel 5/8x24 threads. Will sell rifle without optics or rings $1200

Is the barrel 20" or 22" ? If it's "stock" Howa Mini sporter I believe they re 22" ….

How was accuracy on 80 rounds of Hor BLK ??

Is the barrel 20" or 22" ? If it's "stock" Howa Mini sporter I believe they re 22" ….

How was accuracy on 80 rounds of Hor BLK ??
it shoots MOA, when I was shooting with a 3x9, I now have the bigger scope on it but I haven't shot it with it On.
IMG_7844.jpeg

Good deal … thanks for barrel length clarification. All the completed guns I ve seen were 22" spotters and 20" bulls …. Barreled actions have both in sporter configuration apparently !

GLWS!

Recent Posts