How to get a new Rifle

idcwby

IMG_6263.jpeg

What have I done to offend you so greatly? 😉 😁 memtb
I usually have great relationships with kids! Usually. It's not just the two little demons, Its the mother who thinks nothing they do not require any form of punishment. So basically they are two honey badgers released on a un- expecting world. If I could have them for about a month with no mom interference, where they would learn actions have consequences they would be better off. At the moment I dread when they visit. Never give you're wife veto power, it will be used against you. 🙄

I usually have great relationships with kids! Usually. It's not just the two little demons, Its the mother who thinks nothing they do not require any form of punishment. So basically they are two honey badgers released on a un- expecting world. If I could have them for about a month with no mom interference, where they would learn actions have consequences they would be better off. At the moment I dread when they visit. Never give you're wife veto power, it will be used against you. 🙄

I hear you brother! Women, in general, are far too soft-hearted!

I definitely believe in the Bible Verse…..""Spare the rod, spoil the child!

A lot more kids need to be introduced to the rod……it would result in a better world! memtb

I hear you brother! Women, in general, are far too soft-hearted!

I definitely believe in the Bible Verse…..""Spare the rod, spoil the child!

A lot more kids need to be introduced to the rod……it would result in a better world! memtb

Obviously you have never met my wife. Sweetest woman in the world, but she did not tolerate kids misbehaving. Now it is a different story with the dog. She gently pats his head and says bad boy when he misbehaves.

Obviously you have never met my wife. Sweetest woman in the world, but she did not tolerate kids misbehaving. Now it is a different story with the dog. She gently pats his head and says bad boy when he misbehaves.

A lucky man indeed! The attitude I described previously…..caused our divorce! 🤬

She turned our two kids against me……my son came around once he was well into adulthood, my daughter "not so much"! memtb

Crap, lost a lot in that divorce dude. I came home to find my dog and my TV. Everything else was gone. Note on the TV saying get a lawyer. Luckily, I found a much better wife three years later.

Same here!

We, present wife and I, have more than our share of squabbles……but, we also agree on a lot of things! memtb

How did this devolve down to the original issue women setting up men because we only think with tiny brain? We all know the issue we have to find the solution to deprivation. My favorite way is subtly mention a piece of furniture, weekend with the battle axes, or a chick thing she likes. Boom within a week she mentions how she thinks "we" need to drop coin on worthless junk. Wait about a week start acting like a bull elk in July, then hit up the solution to your staying away and spending more time in the shop. Boom new rifle within six weeks.