How Much Ammo Do You Need?

The military base i was working on as a DOD civilian was closing. I could have transferred to Colorado Springs area keeping the same job.I turned it down, took the buy out and stayed here to work as a contractor for the Justice department. Best move I've ever made. Alabama gets bad reviews for the media, but its a great place to live. Mild winters, little hot in the summer. But plentiful wildlife, long season and great people. You don't see news about people attacking others on the streets here. Well, except for Birmingham. And their run by democrats. They would get shot. Walk into a Wal-Mart here and don't be surprised to see someone with a pistol on there hip. We call them the shoot me first people. Every one else carries concealed. We're a open carry state, and legal concealed carry. No permit required. Alabama the Beautiful. Sweet home Alabama. Sorry to derail the ops thread but I was thinking about memtb statement on being happy to be home. Glad I never left.

Last edited:
YOU NEED ALL THE AMMO!—It's time to get hyped because we're reloading your favorite items faster than you can say "restock." Remember our Colorado guided hunt giveaway; visit our AMMO+ page for details.

Keep Calm, Stack On!
They are crazy. Local shop has these on sale this week

• Brass cased 9mm in 500 round boxes: $139
  • Remington 45/70 405 grain We'll take 10% off at the register
  • Winchester .45 COLT Cowboy Load Take 10% off at the register
  • Sellier and Bellot .45 COLT 250 Flat Nose Lead Take 10% off
  • LAST CALL on the Winchester .22LR 333 rds at $19.95 (5 box limit)

Rosebud, I too love Alabama……just waaaaay too many people! 😉 And surrounded by other states with waaaaaay too many people! memtb
Well, after Brandon gets the east and west coast turned into glass your state may be the new Capital of what's left of the USA. Cheyenne, Wyoming. New White House being built.

Colorado Springs is closer than San Fran. Last time I was down there there were camps of homeless everywhere. I was happy to get back to WY. Don't get me wrong, we have them too. Just not as many.
Lived in "Old Town Colo Springs for years. Started to turn to CRAP way back with a Social Communist Mayor. And has NEVER RECOVERED! Glad we moved!