How did you find us here at LRH.com?

Been a roamer for the past 9 years after jumping into the bolt action business. Usually I am always scrounging up information on customers loads and which twist rates they are using for solutions for customers.

Find? You were already here I showed up later.
THR mentioned that there was yet another forum membership I hadn't worn out or ****ed off yet.

I live in the recently Konformed Komunistic Kounties of Western Washington

On the west side of the state I've never filled a game tag outside of 75 feet.
On the eastside of the state it's a far different story.

I read a lot

I've been influenced by ...

John Moses Browning
Dieudonné Saive
Eugene Morrison Stoner
Hiram Percy Maxim https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eugene_Stoner
Elmer Keith
Jack O'connor
Jeff Cooper
BMMC Jack C. Bohannon
William Buchholz

The ones you don't recognize, you won't.

Millwright, welder, fabricator, machinist, experimenter.

Get off my lawn

Find? You were already here I showed up later.
THR mentioned that there was yet another forum membership I hadn't worn out or ****ed off yet.

I live in the recently Konformed Komunistic Kounties of Western Washington

On the west side of the state I've never filled a game tag outside of 75 feet.
On the eastside of the state it's a far different story.

I read a lot

I've been influenced by ...

John Moses Browning
Dieudonné Saive
Eugene Morrison Stoner
Hiram Percy Maxim https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eugene_Stoner
Elmer Keith
Jack O'connor
Jeff Cooper
BMMC Jack C. Bohannon
William Buchholz

The ones you don't recognize, you won't.

Millwright, welder, fabricator, machinist, experimenter.

Get off my lawn
Well welcome, you might fit in here......sort of a well read
gun magazine guy with firearm design and fabrication running through your bones.....

Good morning, and thanks for building an incredible resource and community.

I found this place through searches to questions I have had over the years. I have looked around this site for opinions and suggestions from your well experienced members to confirm or get another perspective about. Thank you for those times, it helped my knowledge base and kept my program moving forward.

I lived a good deal of time in Louisiana where I was able to get in the woods and prowl around. Prior to that I grew up in Texas and spent time bird hunting. I can't remember much time where I didn't have some sort of a gun, starting with the tried and true Red Ryder Daisy BB gun, filled with a tube of BB's.

Thanks for having me. I look forward to being a member here.

Keith Hawkins

Good morning, and thanks for building an incredible resource and community.

I found this place through searches to questions I have had over the years. I have looked around this site for opinions and suggestions from your well experienced members to confirm or get another perspective about. Thank you for those times, it helped my knowledge base and kept my program moving forward.

I lived a good deal of time in Louisiana where I was able to get in the woods and prowl around. Prior to that I grew up in Texas and spent time bird hunting. I can't remember much time where I didn't have some sort of a gun, starting with the tried and true Red Ryder Daisy BB gun, filled with a tube of BB's.

Thanks for having me. I look forward to being a member here.

Keith Hawkins
Keith, welcome aboard. I assume from your summary that you have an eye patch over 1 eye now having grown up with the infamous Red Ryder....🙂

Newbie here. Found the site while searching for a Hensoldt Spotter 45. Currently using some combo of Swaro SLC 15X, Leica geovid pro 10x42, and/or a Mark 4 spotter on a Grayops hunter plate.

Attachments

• IMG_8554.jpeg
    IMG_8554.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 33
Our 5th anniversary is coming up on April 11, 2006. I think we should have Dave King think up some really wierd festivities to mark the occasion. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Dave....? (Maybe start a new thread --- 5th Anniversary)

We will be up to over 6,000 members by then. I am interested in hearing how some of you more recently new members have found us.

So...let's hear it!
Wandering the interweave of the inner web seeking the knowledge of the moa.