Hornady Brass 6.5 PRC Reviews

Got a new Bergara Wilderness in 6.5 PRC and will end up having about 140 pcs of once fired Hornady brass from my rifle.

I've always had good luck with Hornady brass in my 6.5 Creedmoor. Anyone loaded it in their 6.5 PRC?
I've been using Hornady brass from the start 5 years ago. New manufacturers have come into the picture since but all my loads were developed on Hornady and its giving me great accuracy results so I have not bothered to change. I anneal before every use and I'm running them pretty hard using 58.2gr or H1000 with the 156 EOL. I will usually get 7-10 reloads before loosing primer pockets. Maybe one day if I burn through all my brass I may consider switching, but maybe not.

Seems good to me too but I am worried that brass snobs may have a meltdown with these comments! :oops:
Very happy with my Tikka PRC !
And yes I use Lapua brass too, esp. in 308!
Not really a brass snob as these days I'd shoot very little if it required sourcing premium brass. But hornadys brass has been A wild ride for me and lots like me. I have some 375ruger brass that got retired after 18 firings, they are on load 19 for field use where I'd likely loose brass. Didn't loose a primer pocket or neck, they dissolved the savage rifle they were shot through but rolled with it.

On the flip side I've had 204 ruger factory ammo end up with 10% loss first firing and were written off almost completely by 3rd firing. The other hundred rolled to its current loading of 5 with normal attrition but it took me a while to bother working it up because of the first batch. My 223wssm hornady experience made me miss my winchester brass.....

Suffice to say some of us are conflicted, on one hand it was amazing almost surreal tough brass... the flip side not so much.

Sounds like they hit it good on the prc.