Hog Stimulus

Great job! I love huntin them rodents!. We drive all the way to florida from new york state every year to go kill
Pigs . Set up like a true lodge, 800 bucks gets you two nights, all meals. Unlimited pests and varmints and one hog. All other hogs 125 bucks. Love hunting them with thermals. Its kinda like cheating

Pigs are a non-native, destructive, invasive vermin. They destroy crops and land, they decimate anything that nests or drops their young on the ground and they are prolific breeders. They breed early and typically drop litters of 8-12 per litter 3 times a year. They need to be killed by the trailer load. We can shoot them 24/7/365 and we trap, hunt and shoot them out of helicopters with machine guns and they still are a problem.

So people need to get off their high horse about shooting them "in a fence" or pay an outfitter to do it. We need all the help we can get to control them.

I challenge anybody who turns their nose up at shooting them "in a fence" to come to Texas and try it instead of listening to internet BS. At least you could say you tried it a make your own decision instead of listening to blowhards who have never done it and want to talk smack about something they know nothing about.

I live in ky. No hogs here or I would ask landowners and wardens
Do you mean in KY that you think there are no hogs?

If so KYDNR had posted that they are working on stopping unregulated hunting of wild hogs due to making them harder to capture or kill. Article says to call kyNDR if you spot hogs and not shoot them. Just read 2 different articles on this in KY over the last week or 2.

So there has to be hogs in KY for sure

Nope it would just give us something else to shoot.
I will say that one good thing about the pig presence is that the rattle snake has almost disappeared.
That would be the ONLY good thing you can say... rattlesnakes don't cause $ 800,000,000 /yr in crop damage. Tough trade...I'll do without the pigs.

Do you mean in KY that you think there are no hogs?

If so KYDNR had posted that they are working on stopping unregulated hunting of wild hogs due to making them harder to capture or kill. Article says to call kyNDR if you spot hogs and not shoot them. Just read 2 different articles on this in KY over the last week or 2.

So there has to be hogs in KY for sure
This has be the biggest line of crap ever
I read the same thing surely they can't be serious

Last edited:
Great job! I love huntin them rodents!. We drive all the way to florida from new york state every year to go kill
Pigs . Set up like a true lodge, 800 bucks gets you two nights, all meals. Unlimited pests and varmints and one hog. All other hogs 125 bucks. Love hunting them with thermals. Its kinda like cheating
125$ for a extra pig
They don't have a problem if they are charging that in Texas we charge 125$ if you don't kill everyone you see or miss
😂

Recent Posts