Hearing Protection ACT !!!!

RangerWalker71

Last edited:
I just hrard about this. Glad to see HPA back in motion!!

fightthenoise.org makes it easy to contact your local politicians and encourage their support.

Text: H.R.367 — 115th Congress (2017-2018)All Bill Information (Except Text)

As of 01/18/2017 text has not been received for H.R.367 - To provide that silencers be treated the same as long guns. \n\n Bills are generally sent to the Library of Congress from GPO, the Government Publishing Office, a day or two after they are introduced on the floor of the House or Senate. Delays can occur when there are a large number of bills to prepare or when a very large bill has to be printed.

I heard they are also looking into taking SBR/SBS/AOW off the NFA registry, as well. God I hope so. It's so outdated and stupid that they are even still on the registry.

I heard they are also looking into taking SBR/SBS/AOW off the NFA registry, as well. God I hope so. It's so outdated and stupid that they are even still on the registry.

What is the source for that? Not trying to stir up anything. Just want to know here to start looking.
That would be great, and would make sense. Just a regular 4473 Background check, and off you go. Sounds wonderful to me.

thanks
Steve
RLTW

What is the source for that? Not trying to stir up anything. Just want to know here to start looking.
That would be great, and would make sense. Just a regular 4473 Background check, and off you go. Sounds wonderful to me.

thanks
Steve
RLTW
It's not anything official, that is just something I had heard that they might possibly look into, because Donald Trump Jr. is a big gun guy and 2nd Amendment supporter, and I'm sure he knows just how outdated the NFA actually is. I guess I should have added "I hope they" to my first post. My bad.

Here's an article that talks about it, and other things that the Trump administration needs to look into.

https://bearingarms.com/bob-o/2016/11/10/three-gun-laws-reform-president-trump/

I'm waaaayy supportive of the IDEA of this but we do need to see what's what in the writing of the bill. Remember that whole affordable care act thing? 2400+ pages of not a lot of healthcare stuff. But **** I wanna walk out same day with a can in hand!!!!

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.