• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Hawkins Hunter Bottom Metal & Mags (added 3/8)

REDVANES

LRH Sponsor
Hawkins M5 Hunter Bottom Metal Long Action - $220

Hawkins M5 Hunter Bottom Metal Short Action - $220

Hawkins Hunter Long Action Mags - Magnum (300 PRC / 28 Nosler) - 3 Rounds 3.770" internal length - $117

Hawkins Hunter Short Action Mags - Both Standard (.308 / Creedmoor) & PRC (6.5PRC / SAUM) - 4 Rounds - $117

+ Flat Rate $9.00 shipping if you buy 1 or 10.

Last edited:
I am putting together a 300 PRC on a Stiller Predatoor action. I am looking for bottom metal. My action has the extended cut to accept the longer magazine. What do you recommend? This is a hunting setup. I have not ordered or picked out a stock yet.

I just received a partial shippment of some Hawkins Hunter LA Magnum.

Magnum (300 PRC / 28 Nosler) - 3 Rounds 3.770" internal length.

$117ea + Flat Rate $9.00 shipping if you buy 1 or 10.
Do those mags take specific bottom metal ?

I am putting together a 300 PRC on a Stiller Predatoor action. I am looking for bottom metal. My action has the extended cut to accept the longer magazine. What do you recommend? This is a hunting setup. I have not ordered or picked out a stock yet.
I personally love the Hawkins Hunter setup for hunting. Low profile and I'm a fan of Detachable bottom metal. FYI, if you go with the Hawkins Hunter Mags, you need the Hawkins Hunter bottom metal.

I personally love the Hawkins Hunter setup for hunting. Low profile and I'm a fan of Detachable bottom metal. FYI, if you go with the Hawkins Hunter Mags, you need the Hawkins Hunter bottom metal.
Especially when the mags are flush or near flush.

Three of my stocks are M5. I run two Zeus actions between three stocks with Hawkins Hunter bottom metal. When I swap barrels all I do is change the mag that fits the cartridge I am using. I have the standard, magnum and lapua mags. They all work well and I also use the spacer kit for my 25prc, but don't need it.

This is the best price around.

Do you have any long action standard magazines? I would like to do a 280AI and a 6.5-280AI switch barrel rifle but I can only find magnum magazines. Thanks.

David

I don't currently have any of the long action standard mags in stock but redhawk rifles does right now.

Do you have any long action standard magazines? I would like to do a 280AI and a 6.5-280AI switch barrel rifle but I can only find magnum magazines. Thanks.

David