• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED HART 300rum full custom

tjm1534

I have a super accurate Hart barrelled and smithed rem 700 .This is a fairly lightweight long range gun setup for elk and coues hunting.Very low round count 26in fluted with a flush fitting cap for a brake.Completely blueprinted action with a Sako extractor and 40 oz trigger.Complete black teflon finish by Walter Birdsong overall makes this a really slick action with a durable self lubricating finish.Mcmillan mtn rifle style stock installed and pillar bedded by them.I have about 100 pcs of brass and dies with a couple of 165 grain loads i worked up.Was consistently shooting some less than half inch groups for me.I have not rifle hunted for 4 5 yrs and am gonna sell of some of my great guns so they wil be used by someone and not stay in the safe.2250.00 or will trade for some great optics i can use for bowhunting.SWAROVSKI,ZEISS OR LEICA .Please go to monstermulies.com classifieds for pics. TONY 405 818 9221.

7 and a half without eyes.I have shot every round down the tube and am guessing max 120.gun)Thanks and please check monster mulies for pics and my phone number if you are interested,you wont be disapointted its a super gun with no defects at a great price.Tony