Hardig Custom case for airline Group buy

brandangoman

Hey anyone interested in a custom case from hardig they quoted me $635 for a 60 inch case. They would have a volume discount if we could by 9 or more. If anyone is interested let me know. If not i am ordering one for $635.

How much of a discount if you arrange a volume purchase?
What would be the dimensions ?
Exterior LxWxH
Interior LxW
I am having a rifle built that will need a case longer than what is currently available outside of a custom case.

OK, so you had a case in mind but it wasn't long enough for your particular rifle, right?

What was the dimensions of that case? You indicated a double rifle / vault style, what does "Vault Style" mean?

Double rifle = side by side or over/under storage configuration?

Inquiring minds want to know.

case

Ok guys the dimensions i wanted was 60 inches long 20 wide and 6.65 deep. The one he quoted was 60 L 24 w qne 12 deep injected molded case. I will be in contact when i get the quote for the one I want. thanks

OK, so you had a case in mind but it wasn't long enough for your particular rifle, right?

What was the dimensions of that case? You indicated a double rifle / vault style, what does "Vault Style" mean?

Double rifle = side by side or over/under storage configuration?

Inquiring minds want to know.

A vault type is also refered to as a Safari type--rifles are set in from bottom to top or side by side. 60 inches is as short as I could go and 65 would be better. I will be using these for my competition rifles and they are 3inches wide on the fore end the cases will need to be about 16 inches deep and 16 inches wide just to be safe.

Last edited:
Cases

OK I was contacted by the case manufacture. It's dimensions are 65.5 long 20 wide and 9 inches deep these are the inside dimensions. The foam will need to be cut. The price is 600 for just one or 585 for 8+ let me know if anyone is interested.

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.