• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Hard to find products thread

I have some things on Gunbroker heres a one good..... one item #338852709

22 cal .224 75 grn BTHP Hornady Bullets 600 new bullets. I went to Nosler thats why I am selling these...

Hello

Looking for 50 or 100 Remington headstaped 7SAUM brass. Most places have them out till august or so, have some to limp me through, but a extra 100 would be great!

Thanks

Bruno Shooting Supply has the 250 count .338 Berger 300 grain hybrid OTMs...dgarrett

I am in the process of building a 243 ackley and we (my gunsmith and I) both agree we should have a couple non-primered/powdered rounds to determine a few factors like feeding and chamber throat.

I really plan to shoot 105gr bergers out of this custom Remington and was wondering if anyone out there would be willing to sell me a few, maybe 5 at most, 243 AI formed cases with 105gr bergers seated in them.

I will pay well per round, well over what itll cost for a piece of brass and a berger bullet.

Please let me know what you can do for me!

300WM , Norma brass in stock at midway both 100&1000 pieces.

Got some on the way, there is hope at the end of the tunnel

It's starting to soften up a bit. My LGS has powder, primers, bullets and even .22 LR bulk packs in stock now. We're getting there....

Great thread! Thanks for the heads up on 300 win mag brass. I haven't been able to find any and I just ordered some from midway!