H.S stock ?'s

widowmaker

Is there any difference in quality between the pro series stocks I would purchase directly from H.S precision & the ones made for Remington models? I know that there are some model differences between the sendero, varmint, & police models as well as differences in the older models compared to the newer ones. I just wondered if there is a difference in the quality of a stock that comes directly from H.S compared to a stock someone took off of a remington that was made by H.S precision?

Is there any difference in quality between the pro series stocks I would purchase directly from H.S precision & the ones made for Remington models? I know that there are some model differences between the sendero, varmint, & police models as well as differences in the older models compared to the newer ones. I just wondered if there is a difference in the quality of a stock that comes directly from H.S compared to a stock someone took off of a remington that was made by H.S precision?
None that I have noticed.

I've bought several used/take off Sendero stocks and had zero issues with them.

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts