• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Gunwerks Magnus GLR Ti 28 Nosler w/Complete Package Kahles MOAK 5-25 - $12,490

fosjam

Here for sale I have a Gunwerks Magnus GLR Ti in 28 Nosler package for $12,490. I purchased this rifle for a hunt that fell through. This rifle is LNIB and was fired exactly 6 times to confirm zero at multiple distances. Package is fantastic. Includes the Rifle, Kahles MOAK 5-25 w/Gunwerks data package and laser engraved bdc turret. 1,000 yards out of the box! Package includes the Hard Case from Gunwerks that is form fitted and cut specifically for this rifle from the factory, the rifle, and the Kahles Scope with the Gunwerks Data Package for the 180 grain Berger Hybrid Bullet with custom turret.
Pic 1.jpg

Also available for sale:
Full case of Gunwerks 28 Nosler Ammo (180 grain Berger Hybrid) minus 6 rounds - $1,300
Gunwerks Elevate Bipod (new) - $375
Revic BR4 Ballistic Rangefinder (new) - $1,190
Full case of 10 boxes of Gunwerks 28 Nosler Brass - $450 (purchased because I reload and wanted the headstamped brass)

Will not sell any of the add ons until after the rifle sells. If someone is interested in all of the above I am interested in selling as a package for a better price to simplify my life.
Pic 2.jpg

Yes it has a 24" barrel. I would prefer to sell the scope with the rifle as a package since the data package has been done for it and they're set up together to shoot 1000 yards out of the box.

All P.M.s have been responded to. Willing to entertain offers if someone is interested and serious. Thanks everyone for looking!

Price Reduction to $11,990 plus the ride for the rifle, scope w/custom turret and data package, and custom foam fitted case.

What is the speed of the 180 Berger on the turret? Curious how fast the 180 is going in a 24" since most Gunwerks rifles are of the 20" flavor.