• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Gunwerks Bipod

Oh did it. That's to bad. I would still be interested in the original from last year. The issue with the 2.0. They are saying estimate delivery this summer. When this summer?

Brian

Oh did it. That's to bad. I would still be interested in the original from last year. The issue with the 2.0. They are saying estimate delivery this summer. When this summer?

Brian
I own an original version. It's very sloppy and the locking mechanism does not work. I have to either jam it open with a hard tool or it's stuck on. It twists when it's not supposed to and the locking pin has worn a groove into where it's supposed to be locked in at. Gunwerks is standing by their product and will send me a new one when the 2.0 is available which I would expect nothing less from the company as they're great to work with.

Last edited:
Just received mine from the above. They take CC. Haven't got to play with it yet but looks nice.

Attachments

• IMG_6611.jpeg
    IMG_6611.jpeg
    38.3 KB · Views: 27