Gun Show in Blackfoot, Last Fall

royinidaho

I'm done hagglin' I'll TAKE it for this much!!
332IMG_5929-med.jpg

Hey, I said I'm done dickerin'! This is what I'll give ya and I have the gun!!!
332IMG_5928-med.jpg

Nah, don't need a 240 but whatcha take for those nice environmentally clean shoes?
332IMG_5922-med.jpg

What else ya got in there??
Havin' trouble w/your door. Try this...

332IMG_5927-med.jpg

By the way. Didja hit that thing with the truck /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
332IMG_5926-med.jpg

Door prize at the "show" was some speed goat sausage. Wife hates the stuff. I nuke it a bit just to get some conversation goin. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Good stuff.

The show featured a free lunch, also. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif Thanks

When the grey haired guys in the plaid shirts get together something always happens.

The antelope sausage is pretty bad isn't it. If I had known how bad it was I would have given you all of it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Was that what happened at the gun show or was it what happened in the alley out behind the gun show? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Looks like 'ol "Tiger Stripes" almost changed hands there. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
When the grey haired guys in the plaid shirts get together something always happens.

[/ QUOTE ]
Hey, most of us will have grey hair some day, nothing wrong with that. And, plaid is always in style and a thirty year old plaid shirt looks like a one year old plaid shirt. DAMHIKT

Kinda looks like you might need a bigger box on top of the truck for next year.

[ QUOTE ]
The antelope sausage is pretty bad isn't it. If I had known how bad it was I would have given you all of it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey, I don't mind it at all.

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.