gman1951

gman1951

Hi all! I am a new member but have been following this and many other shooting sites longer than I can remember. Lots of great information has been aquired over the years. I am not new to hunting or shooting, however. I started reloading when I was 14 and shot my first deer when I was 12. I am 60+ now and still going strong. I lived in Northern Minnesota most of my life and moved back here to Nevada in 2006. I guess you could say I am simi retired now as I no longer work. I shoot at least 2 days a week, as the local range is only about 2 miles from my home. Monday morning at 7:00 is the time that about 8 of us senior shooters get together to shoot guns, the bull, and drink lots of coffee. I worked in the field of Industrial Technology for many years and also worked with severely emotionally disturbed/ behavior disordered. That combination of Training and experience has given me both a unique insight into life itself and skills that are rare in todays world.
I have 3 F-Class Rifles,2- 22-250AI and 1-6x47 Lapua all of which are used for target and varmint shooting. I also shoot AR15's and LR 260 & .308. I use all the modern technology and techniques, much of which can be attributed to all the internet shooting sites like Long Range Hunting. Thank You All! I hope to be able to contribute and to ask mind boggling questions. That's what keeps a man sharp!
Just remember that it's difficult to remember that your objective is to drain the swamp when your up to your arse in alligators!:cool:

Yours for better hunting and shooting,
Gary L. Manley

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.