Give Away Contest - Bullseye Camera System

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kudos to Bullseye Camera System's response to Buano. Very properly stated rebuttal. Not really an item of this site as a specific but something you must deal with constantly. Opinions are neither good science or business. One of the things that must be rooted out of long range hunting are the myths propagated by repetition but short on facts and essentially erroneous or lead to an erroneous conclusion.

Congratulations to the winner of the Bullseye Camera System - 76bucsfan46!

Congrats to the winner. Very cool prize to use shooting long range!

Just wanted to say thanks to Andy Backus and all the guys and gals at LRH.They informed me by email that i won the bullseye targeting system in last months drawing.first thing ive ever won in a drawing.

Thanks samurai and everyone that responded,beginners luck for sure.Im truly a noob at hunting and have just purchased my first rifle,scope,rings&mount set.Had my first hunt 2yrs ago in Rock Hill SC and got addicted.Didnt even fire the rifle i borrowed for the hunt lol.This piece of equipment will allow me to practice the easy way.Thanks again everyone!!!!!

Thanks Johnler,guys any advice you can share with this new hunter would be greatly appreciated.My 2nd hunt of my life is Nov 3rd just below charlotte on the border between SC and NC.Anyone hunt this area for whitetail,please give me some does and donts.Would really like to kill my 1st buck.Thanks!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.