Gas

It's ok he was just answering post 32
Yeah, and those numbers will soon be the cost of a fill for a Ford Ranger or Toyota Camry

Beaverton, OR - regular at $3.69 the day Putin invaded. Topped my truck off and filled four Jerry cans before it stopped @ $100.
Put $50 in the tank Friday, $4.19.
A Chevron station in Hillsboro was at $5.19 (reg), probably higher now.
Pulling out my riding gear this spring.

I am glad that unlike many of you I do not have to drive in traffic on a daily basis. How can you afford it?😢

I am retired thank God. :)
However, now it costs me, in gas alone, $15/week to just drive to my club gun range and back. 🤬
Add to that the cost of ammo. I used to shoot 100 to 150 rounds of 45ACP and 50 rounds of 22LR. Now with the cost of ammo (even my reloads when I can get components) I am down to one trip per month and 50 rounds of 45ACP. 😭

I am glad that unlike many of you I do not have to drive in traffic on a daily basis. How can you afford it?😢

I am retired thank God. :)
However, now it costs me, in gas alone, $15/week to just drive to my club gun range and back. 🤬
Add to that the cost of ammo. I used to shoot 100 to 150 rounds of 45ACP and 50 rounds of 22LR. Now with the cost of ammo (even my reloads when I can get components) I am down to one trip per month and 50 rounds of 45ACP. 😭

I am only replying to your post to make you feel good. 😁

My club is about 140mi from my home. The LI/NYC area is toll central. It cost me about $60 for gas & tolls just to get to the club and back. I shoot every week and typically bring 3 firearms on any given day. At today's component prices I'd rather not think about my total daily cost to shoot. Thankfully, my wife never asks. She's probably just happy to get me out of the house. 🤔

Last edited: