Garmin chronograph

I do not try to keep up with the Joneses, so I am not quite ready to give up on my LabRadar. The technology industry is very competitive, and something new is always coming up. The Garmin Xero hit all the marks/LabRadar's shortcomings. Timing is everything, but LabRadar missed their opportunity to launch their new generation of LabRadar; kudos to Garmin.

Caldwell also has something new for us to consider. I know we all have our preferences, but I am open-minded about all the offerings when I am ready to upgrade.

I have shot with friends Labradar and Magneto Speed.Magneto Speed didn't drop any shots but Labradar did.I only shot 13 rounds Friday and Garmin caught everyone!So far it's tops BUT,when the Caldwell come's out I will look at it real hard.
That video said April or May but on another website they said June so not sure but,when getting your true B C is a game changer.

You will laugh at whatever your using now when you buy one, I tried my Garmin for 15 minutes and walked my old chrono straight out to the garbage can where it belonged, no joke… There is no down side to buying it other than spending $$$.
That's good to hear! I think my worry is using it once a year and then just have it sit.

Maybe 2 times since I believe it'll chrono arrows too? I get a new bow every year so I guess that would be beneficial