garage freezer alarms

TackDriv3r

I'm looking into a garage freezer alarm with a wifi sensor that will send an alert to your phone if your freezer temps falls below a temperature setting. I did some searching and there are many of those gadgets but seems one may be reliable without a monthly subscription which is the Temp Stick.
What do you guys use?

This is what I use and they are great. You can set up alerts and even add on several other devices to the hub.
5DC9EE28-923A-4BC6-A2A7-4114329EC6CD.png
DDCB788F-DF5D-43F1-9C2B-87AE88792DB3.png
D995D66B-2992-4E77-B49E-F84585352869.png

It looks pretty good, does the cable affect the cushion when you close the door? Any minor air leaks?
I would need to buy the Hub separately, correct?

It looks pretty good, does the cable affect the cushion when you close the door? Any minor air leaks?
I would need to buy the Hub separately, correct?
You could put the whole thing in the freezer but it would compromise the battery life pretty significantly. I've not notice any issues with it passing through the door. The wire is very small and pretty flat.

Yes you have to have the hub, then you add on as many devices as you like.

I bought the sensor without the probe. Throw the whole thing in the freezer. Reviews showed lots of folks doing that with no battery issues, using lithium batteries. Will see but it seems to work well for now. Hub was incredibly easy to set up and run. I went with this style sensor because I have 4 freezers with different door types. If it works it will be a lot easier than drilling for a thermocouple.

I bought the sensor without the probe. Throw the whole thing in the freezer. Reviews showed lots of folks doing that with no battery issues, using lithium batteries. Will see but it seems to work well for now. Hub was incredibly easy to set up and run. I went with this style sensor because I have 4 freezers with different door types. If it works it will be a lot easier than drilling for a thermocouple.
There's no need to drill. I just put all mine through the door and Velcro them to the side of the appliance.