• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS: Swarovski Laser Guide Rangefinder 1500 Yard 8x 30mm

bailey1474

<strong>SPONSOR</strong>
Ok guys, better get these while you can. I have a few that I will sell for $825 + actual shipping. All are NIB. Email me @ the address in my profile or call me @ 800-522-3314.

Thanks,
B.J.

I got the go ahead to mark these down to $810 ea shipped to the CONUS. You won't find a better deal anywhere!!!

You guys are missing a heckuva deal here. These things are going for $889 everywhere I looked. I've got plenty to go around!!!

I would like to say dealing with bill was a breeze as well. I sent him the funds and buy the end of the week i was ranging 1548 yards down the powerline with out any problems.

Thanks Again Bill

d-a

Thanks for the kind words d-a!!

With all of the bad press the Leupies are getting here, I just wanted to bump this one back to the top.

Alot of times in optics you get what you pay for. @ $810, these are a bargain!!

Bill

definatly a bargin. I ranged an air traffic tower at work the other day(overcast) at 1800 with out any problems.

d-a

Bill I want one bad, do you have a short term layaway plan? If so I will take one. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

[ QUOTE ]
do you have a short term layaway plan?

[/ QUOTE ]

You bet. Just call me on Monday and we'll get something worked out.

I got mine today. Talk about fast. I ordered them at 10:00 AM yesterday and had them by 6:00 PM today. I'm only about 150 miles from these guys though. I boxed the Leupold RX-4's up and shipped them back to Cabela's yesterday. I won't get a chance to use these until Monday. Thanks for the speedy delivery.

I got to use them a little this morning. At 8:00 am overcast, I could range a cell phone tower at 1876 yards. Ranging round bales out to 875 yards. Ranging is fast, just one button push and you get a result in about 1 second. The Leupolds RX-IV's I would have to hold the button at least 2-3 seconds and only about 1 out of 3 tries would it range. Only reliably inside of 400 yards. Beyond that range I might have to try at least 15 times to get a reading. The Swarovski's might not have all the bells &amp; whistles of the Leupold's but for straight ranging they look like winners.

I bought one couple months ago from cabelas (the bargain cave) it works excellant, my buddy bought the new luppy that does the angle thing I was not empressed with it,
It would not pick up a flat bed trailer at 600 yrds
He was not happy either mabey it was just a bad one I dont know, I mean 600 yrds you can almost throw a rock that far.
the swaro rocks it is pricy but it works. Make sure you get the warranty cards with them or swaro wont fix them if they go south, Happy ranging /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

I could knock off $10 for shipping since shipping two won't really be anymore expensive than one. That's it though. We've already got these things marked down as low as we can go!!