• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

FS or Trade Kelbly Nanook 8x68 S

trappererick

I have a Kelbly Nanook RH LA with a 21" Lilja #2 barrel cambered in 8x68 S. It is in a Grayboe Outlander stock with Grayboe M5 bottom metal and Wyatt's extended box. Outlander stock was ordered for Nanook action and Lilja barrel and was only primed. I put a couple coats of rattle can on the stock but I'm sure you could easily strip it off and paint to your specs. Will include dies, Norma brass, and whatever 8mm bullets I have. Also can include a Remington laminated ADL stock with trigger guard and magazine box.. Gun shot my loads using Barnes 160 TTSX under 1". All barrel and chamber work was done by Kelbly's. Gun
currently has a Zeiss Diavari C 3-9x36 USA made scope that can be included. Send PM if interested.

Asking $2300 with scope, brass, bullets and dies and $2000 without scope or would trade for a FA Model 83 in 44, 45, or 454.

Attachments

• Nanook_2.jpg
    Nanook_2.jpg
    207.7 KB · Views: 124
  • Nanook_1.jpg
    Nanook_1.jpg
    217 KB · Views: 118
What a awesome caliber choice, I had a Mauser M03 in a 8x68s--and probably still have a bit of brass laying around...what a hammer!!! Good luck with the sale

This is a fantastic cartridge that should be a lot more popular than it is. I would also include the 8mm Remington mag as sorely neglected. I have an FN Mauser being built in 8x68s with a CF barrel which should be showing up soon after the new year. Good luck with your sale. Sorry to see you leaving the 8mm brotherhood.

Not leaving, just temporarily taking a break. Looking to try the 8x60 in a Oberndorf Mauser, or maybe a BRNO Model 22F in 8x57. Love the modern action s and synthetic stocks but going back to the classics.