• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS: Mauser Pre-War ES350B 22lr Championship Rifle

xssv

This is a Mauser ES350B. The ES is two German words I can't pronounce that basically means single shot. It is a bolt action. The B means it has the bolt safety, or tang, or flip-safety that was only available in and after 1935. It is a 350 because of the grooved received and barrel and the sight that is moved along numbered spots for dialing in your distance along with the rear sight.

Anyone looking at this probably knows everything I just explained. Some people have mistaked this for sniper training rifles, etc. They were Mauser's top of the line shooter's 22lr along with the MS350B, which was a repeater.

This rifle has matching numbers on barrel, bolt, and stock. The rear sight has its own 3 digit serial numbers on the parts.

This particular rifle was ordered with a diopter sight, hence the square mount on top of the grip behind the bolt. I do not have the diopter unfortunately because it would be like winning the lottery twice if I did.

The blueing on the rifle is easily 98% and has not been altered. The stock has been professionally laquered or clear-coated (I'm failing to come up with the exact terms) at some time in the past. It is beautiful and has preserved the tiger striped walnut perfectly. I would compare its look to a mint condition weatherby or colt sauer finish from the 60's. No scratches or use marks on it as this was someone's baby.

I have fired it and it shoots 100%. The bore is bright and shiny and the rifling is incredible. Trigger is perfect and right at just over 2.5lbs. It is adjustable. I wouldn't mess with it though.

I have lots of pics of everything and can email them and any that an interested party would want.

This rifle is better in person than in the pics and the pics are pretty darn nice.

$2500. I'm happy to answer any and all questions or take more pics.

Attachments

• mausrightback.jpg
    mausrightback.jpg
    150.2 KB · Views: 63
  • mausleftbutt.jpg
    mausleftbutt.jpg
    116.8 KB · Views: 45
  • mausrightmiddle.jpg
    mausrightmiddle.jpg
    166 KB · Views: 63
  • mausmiddlesights.jpg
    mausmiddlesights.jpg