• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

FS Manners PRS2 stock with mini chassis and ARCA rail

Rob01

Sold pending funds

I have a Manners PRS2 with Gen 2 Mini Chassis and an AREA419 14" ARCA rail on it. The stock is in Bloodshot camo with gloss finish. I have used it but it looks new as I never abused this one at matches. Comes with the action screws which are under the blue painters tape. I have used this stock with a Vudoo, TL3 and standard 700 action and worked great in all of them. Will include a 5 round AICS mag and a 10 round MDT AICS mag also or if you are using it for a .223 I will include an MDT .223 mag instead or will include a Vudoo mag if going to be used for a .22. $1100 shipped to lower 48. Check or money order only. No electronic payments. PM any questions.

IMG_E3893.JPG
IMG_E3894.JPG
IMG_E3895.JPG
IMG_E3896.JPG

Last edited:
What barrel contour?

I had an M24 Bartlein in it so anything smaller will fit. I also just laid a Proof Comp Contour barrel in the barrel channel and it looked like it would fit if on an action but I know M24 and smaller will definitely fit. What were you going to use?