• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS Long Range AR Upper *SOLD*

brentc

This is an AR15 upper built specifically for driving 69 to 77 grain bullets as fast as possible in a .223 AR. It features a 24" Stainless Ultra Match heavy barrel with a 1:8 twist chambered in .223 Rem, and a rifle length key mod handguard.

It comes complete with a Vortex Viper PA 6.5-20 scope mounted in Warne tactical rings on a YHM riser, full bolt carrier group and charging handle.

Asking $725 shipped. I will entertain all reasonable offers.

Attachments

• AR Upper.jpg
    AR Upper.jpg
    247 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
Re: FS Long Range AR Upper

Olympic. It's a broach cut stainless ultra match.

Re: FS Long Range AR Upper *Price Drop*

Very interested. Do you have an approximate round count? Average accuracy with the heavy bullets?

Very interested. Do you have an approximate round count? Average accuracy with the heavy bullets?

Sorry. Somehow I missed this. The barrel has 100 rounds through it now. It's broken in nicely and it throws 10 rounds of my plinking 69 grainers into 3/4 - 1 MOA

The scope is now separated from the upper, therefore the price for the complete upper only is $425 shipped with BCG and charging handle.

Upper is sold.