• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

For Sale is a 22" Hart Stainless Steel Fluted Barrel in #5 Heavy Sporter for a Tikka action. 7.5 twist rate.

Matt_C

For Sale or Trade is a 22" Hart Stainless Steel Fluted Barrel in chambered in 243 #5 Heavy Sporter for a Tikka action. 7.5 twist rate.

243 Chambered Barrel was purchased to put on a Right Handed Tikka and I was able to purchased a Left Handed Tikka with a Preferred Barrel Blanks Prefit already on it and that PBB is brand new as well. The Hart only had 2 rounds fired for modified cases. I have exactly $867.00 in just the barrel and chambering. I'll take $600.00 for it or something of equivalent value. PM me if you can please, that way email let's me know someone is interested.
Matt

Attachments

• Hart Barrel 1.jpg
    Hart Barrel 1.jpg
    137.5 KB · Views: 104
Last edited:
For Sale or Trade is a 22" Hart Stainless Steel Fluted Barrel in #5 Heavy Sporter for a Tikka action. 7.5 twist rate.

Barrel was purchased to put on a Right Handed Tikka and I was able to purchased a Left Handed Tikka with a Preferred Barrel Blanks Prefit already on it and that PBB is brand new as well. The Hart only had 2 rounds fired for modified cases. I have exactly $867.00 in just the barrel and chambering. I'll take $600.00 for it or something of equivalent value. PM me if you can please, that way email let's me know someone is interested.
Matt

Matt C - Do you want to sell the right handed Tikka action? If so what is the boltface size?

J, if you buy the barrel I'll throw in two prefired cases from it. That's all that has been shot through it. I ran my borescope down through it and the machining is wonderful. I'll say one thing, Hart barrels take a while, (6 1/2 months) but they do good work based on what I've seen.

Recent Posts