• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FN2000 NIB

Sealesniper

Thought it was sold to a member , but I still have it.

I bought this gun 4 years ago from an older gentleman who had bought it new, and never shot it. I had a buddy that said he wanted one, so I bought it for him, but when I delivered the gun, his wife had changed his mind on the expenditure. At that time, I was OK with it as it is very cool looking and I thought I would find a use for it. Fast forward to today, and I still have not loaded it, shot it, or even taken it out of the safe unless I needed to get something from behind it.

I paid $3200 for it and looking online, that price is still not a bad price if you can find one.

I will let it go for $2900 shipped (will not sell or ship to anywhere this gun is not legal) to your FFL. Will come in factory box, with everything in the box from the factory.

edited to add pictures

Attachments

• fn200.jpeg
    fn200.jpeg
    171.2 KB · Views: 179
  • fn2000 a.jpeg
    fn2000 a.jpeg
    148.2 KB · Views: 166
  • fn2000 b.jpeg
    fn2000 b.jpeg
    140.1 KB · Views: 144
  • fn2000 c.jpeg
    fn2000 c.jpeg
    182.2 KB · Views: 163
99% sure it is an aluminum rail, I have not seen one with poly, but it will be Sunday before I can verify.

Thought it was sold to a member , but I still have it.

I bought this gun 4 years ago from an older gentleman who had bought it new, and never shot it. I had a buddy that said he wanted one, so I bought it for him, but when I delivered the gun, his wife had changed his mind on the expenditure. At that time, I was OK with it as it is very cool looking and I thought I would find a use for it. Fast forward to today, and I still have not loaded it, shot it, or even taken it out of the safe unless I needed to get something from behind it.

I paid $3200 for it and looking online, that price is still not a bad price if you can find one.

I will let it go for $2900 shipped (will not sell or ship to anywhere this gun is not legal) to your FFL. Will come in factory box, with everything in the box from the factory.

edited to add pictures
Nice firearm, GLWS.
Not to get off you sale. That FN 2000 is a nice firearm or sure!!
Your story about buying for a friend and then his wife changed his mind (good way to put it).

We probably need to put disclaimers on selling higher cost Firearms and Optics.
"I need you wife's written approval before you commit to purchase to prevent returns or last minute Backout"

Had that happen with a scope. Sent it to use on a trial and then he wanted to buy it. After several months and no money the member told me his wife won't let him buy it. Sent the scope back "Mared" tube from his cheap scope mounts. Didn't mind not getting the money we agreed on, but got the scope back damaged. My fault being a nice guy.

I happens, at least you got it back. I still have a bunch of loaned out 330's and smaller traps I never got back, and doubt I will ever see again. As for guns and optics, I have only had one or two of each "walk" off from being borrowed. I just need to get this gun sold as it is one I just don't need and honesty was never supposed to have. Just taking up space and money. To the top

Recent Posts