• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Fluted #6 benchmark in 6.5-284

Smokepoles

IMG_6469.JPG
$250 shipped lower 48
#6 benchmark fluted 8 twist in 6.5-284
26.5" long, 1.5" cylinder, recessed crown. About .750 at muzzle
Chambered for 700 with factory threads and lug. (Not a guarantee it'll headspace on your action, call a smith!)
Fits a rem sendero/varmint inlet almost perfect. Round count around 200, shoots like it should. I've acquired too many 6.5s lately and won't be needing this one anymore. It may have some minor marks in finish but it's really clean in nice shape. I'll remove it from action after payment is received. Barrel has now been removed and is listed on other sites.

Last edited:
Do u have any info on the reamer that was used? Throat length, neck dimension, FB etc.

Shot good. I only personally shot one ladder test with it and it put a few around .5 at the normal nodes with 4831sc. I'll have to try to find my notes on it but it was 49.? And around 51. I don't remember exacts

Price dropped to $250 shipped. Nice barrel here guys, I can text pics since removal it won't let me upload them for whatever reason.

*Closing ad for now, I may have plans for this afterall

Last edited: