Flatest shooting AR cal.??

Yeah there isn't much listed on here that comes close to a 22-250 in an AR10 platform.
The Noreen 7mm RM could be converted to the 264WM with only a barrel change. A 85gr Sierra HP can exceed 3800 fps with out a problem. which is a heaver bullet with more impact than the 22-250.

The Noreen 7mm RM could be converted to the 264WM with only a barrel change. A 85gr Sierra HP can exceed 3800 fps with out a problem. which is a heaver bullet with more impact than the 22-250.
Will that fit in an AR platform? Not familiar with it.

my strategy for building AR's is to just build all them in all calibers. i probably have 5 or 6 different calibers in ar15's and ar10s

my strategy for building AR's is to just build all them in all calibers. i probably have 5 or 6 different calibers in ar15's and ar10s
I know what you mean but it sure takes a bunch of different dies, bullets and brass, ain't it fun!

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.