Finally managed to get a shot opportunity this morning.

Great Grandson got his first Deer about a week ago. AR15 223. He was super excited.

Attachments

• Cutter.jpg
    Cutter.jpg
    120.8 KB · Views: 24
Great Grandson got his first Deer about a week ago. AR15 223. He was super excited.
That is great!! Here is a pic of his deer. Have to brag a little. He shot it on the run at 90 yards while I was trying to get it to stand up from its bed in a fence line. We even had to crawl 30-40 yards to get into position. We spotted it across a field but couldn't see it when looking straight down the fence line because it was bedded a couple of yards into the fence line. I was hoping it would stand up and take a few steps right into his FOV, but it sprung up out of its bed on a dead run. He ended up shooting it right through the rear end as it was running straight away from him. Texas heart shot!! Dropped him in his tracks using his 350 legend. He learned a lot that day from a hunting perspective and I was so pumped for him. He passed up a lot of smaller bucks and put a lot of time in before it all came together for him. The 1 side is really cool as well. Not sure if this would be considered a 2nd beam or not??

Attachments

• IMG_9803.jpeg
    IMG_9803.jpeg
    538.8 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_6122.jpeg
    IMG_6122.jpeg
    354.5 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_6137.jpeg
    IMG_6137.jpeg
    316.3 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_9820.jpeg
    IMG_9820.jpeg