favorite scope set up for stw hunting rifle

I have an old 4.5 x 14 leupold and looking to up grade to something with turrets for making longer shots. what so you guys use?

I don't have an STW yet , but my favorite long range scope is a Nightforce NSX 5.5-22x50 HS ZS with the G7 reticle. I would use it again in a heartbeat.

I thinking 1500 2000 just trying to pick reticle and system. You Coues deer are not very bid targets at 700 yards.

I have Nightforce NXS on mine and love it. Start searching hard at what people get and why and you can make your own choice

5.5 x 22 56mm NXS on a 20 moa NF rail and low NF rings. My Leupy didn't like riding on my STW and cried Uncle twice.

I thinking 1500 2000 just trying to pick reticle and system. You Coues deer are not very bid targets at 700 yards.

I would go with a Nightforce NXS or Vortex Viper HD Gen II. You may have to stretch that budget a little, or at least max it out, but I don't think you'll find anything for less that can compete. The Razor will cost a bit more for a similar zoom, but close to the same in the next step down in power. Do some research on both to see what you think.

I was reading about the different focal planes and reticles. Seems like you can put a bunch of stuff in there or you use a range finder and twist the turret.

I don't have an STW yet , but my favorite long range scope is a Nightforce NSX 5.5-22x50 HS ZS with the G7 reticle. I would use it again in a heartbeat.

This is also one of my favorites!! Mounting one on my new 6,5x284 build. Also like the 5x20x50 Huskemaw for a lighter and more compact scope. Both have outstanding turret accuracy and optical quality.