• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

For Sale F/S JM Stamped Marlin Glenfield Model 30A 30-30 Win w/ Bushnell TRS red dot

2 the Plug

F/S JM Stamped Marlin Glenfield Model 30A 30-30 WIN w/ Bushnell TRS Red Dot

$450 Shipped to FFL lower 48 - JM Stamped Marlin Glenfield 30A in 30-30 WIN. Topped with a Bushnell Trophy TRS-25 Red Dot Sight Riflescope, 1x20mm, and see through sight rail.

This was my first ever used rifle purchase from Cabelas. I have had it setup scoped, traded that out for a red dot and of course used the iron sights a bunch. We had a lot of fun plinking with this rifle, works great. I love the red dot as it is more precise and faster on target than the iron sights. Price reflects its character. The prior owner tried to refinish the rifle himself and did a sloppy job. The blueing is worn in some spots most noticeable on the magazine under the barrel. There are runs in the stain and some small polyurethane over brush on the action. I cleaned it up as best as possible without using heavy abrasion or chemicals. Tried to capture it in the photos. Was going to refinish it all but stopped and just added a new Decelerator Recoil pad that shows little to no wear, spent the refinishing money on ammo if I recall. The rookie refinish has 0 impact to functionality and I kept the rifle in good order internally just never got around to the refinish and now it sits. No factory box on firearm but I might have one for the optic. Optic info here https://www.bushnell.com/red-dots/shop-all-red-dots/trophy-trs-25-red-dot-sight/BU-731303.html

Will not separate until the firearm sells. Accessories are available to the purchaser first.
All in $450 shipped for gun and all accessories
$400 Rifle
$60 Bushnell TRS-25
$25 See Through Base
$5 aluminum snap cap

This would make a great graduation gift, birthday gift, Fathers Day or just a gift to yourself, because You deserve it! This would be a great truck gun or one you are not worried about scratching in rough terrain too. Cashiers Check, USPS Money Order, or Wire Transfer all funds must clear prior to me shipping. Sorry no electronic payments including but not limited to venmo, cash app, PayPal. Face to Face discount available in Saint Charles, MO Area. PM me with any questions.
Happy Summer!

(cross posted)

Attachments

• IMG_6273.jpeg
    IMG_6273.jpeg
    196.1 KB · Views: 55
  • IMG_6274.jpeg
    IMG_6274.jpeg
    413.9 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG_6275.jpeg
    IMG_6275.jpeg
    450.4 KB · Views: 53