Exploding Pellets - Squirrels - YT

That was interesting. Not as fun as tracer rounds, but I can't get those anymore.
Why can't you get Tracer Rounds? They are for sale and made by Federal America Eagle.
I still have a few Tracers from Viet Nam, but bought a few boxes made by Federal Eagle several years ago.
The original Tracer would light up right out of the barrel then were designed to light up 50-100yds by how many RPMs so the enemy could not detect where they were fired from and not damage to the barrel.

I wonder if you could use Tannerite to make your own?
You have to mix two parts together with Tannerite right before ready to explode. I think the if you are mixing the chemicals together and putting into Pellets could be a problem. There are many DYI videos and also you could buy the chemicals to make your own Tannerite off of Amazon or Ebay and other websites.
If you had the right chemicals you could hollow out a bullet and make an "Exploding Round" . I AM SURE THAT THE ATF WOULD HAVE AN ISSUE WITH THAT.
If anyone is going to try something like this - think about safety and blowing up your firearm and loosing some body parts and also going to jail.

Why can't you get Tracer Rounds? They are for sale and made by Federal America Eagle.
I still have a few Tracers from Viet Nam, but bought a few boxes made by Federal Eagle several years ago.
The original Tracer would light up right out of the barrel then were designed to light up 50-100yds by how many RPMs so the enemy could not detect where they were fired from and not damage to the barrel.
Honestly, I did not know they were available. Like C4 and artillery simulators sometimes you found they had accidently fallen into your boot when at the range and followed you home. They might be fun for prairie dogs if it's not too dry. Sure don't need to start any fires.