• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

EO TECh holographic sight and magnifier

woodnut

Try again.. I have these gathering dust and they need a new home. I am clearing out a lot of stuff I don't use anymore and will be selling these. I have an older version of the 518.A65 sight and the 3x magnifier. Both have their hard case and papers. The sight have an after market lens cover too. I have the original cover without lens covers that will go with it. New, these are going for over $1100. but I don't expect to get close to that. I will take any reasonable offer! I hope these pics are ok, but will take more for interested parties.

Attachments

• 0411220841.jpg
    0411220841.jpg
    677.9 KB · Views: 83
  • 0411220842_HDR.jpg
    0411220842_HDR.jpg
    679.5 KB · Views: 81
  • 0411220843.jpg
    0411220843.jpg
    752.5 KB · Views: 78
Surely someone out here knows what these are! They would go well on an AR. Seriously, just make me an offer...I'm easy...

Hello, I am interested, could you send more pictures? I live just east of Knoxville TN. not sure how long a drive would be to you? Thank You
Dennis

carman 111, I just put batteries in it and rats ! It don't work! I am going to see if EO Tech will have a look at it for repairs. Bummer, but glad I found it before I sold them!

They dont repair them anymore. You can send them back in and get a "discount" on a new model. I have two that are not working and I have not taken their "deal" as of yet, but probably will. Great sights, but the older models had issues with battery leakage and frying the circuits. Not trying to hijack your post, just letting you know what you will learn.

no dont trash it. It has value to someone wanting a EO tech.

Is the magnifyer still good? If so, I would have interest in that. The sight itself is still worth $100-$300 as a trade in on a new sight if somebody wants a new sight.

Guess what ?? I got it working !!! It just needed a good scrubbing and cleaning out of some glue they used that migrated and some tiny bits of battery white stuff. But, yep, it works !!!
So lets begin again. What's my offer now for the pair??