Electric trike, anybody use one?

I would think you risk greater injury on a bicycle going up a trail with gear than you do walking. I'd also say if you are in a condition where walking is not feasible, then get an atv. If your knees are up to it, I'd suggest getting a gravel bike and start riding and throw rucking into the mix. Good luck.

They make electric 4 wheel rigs that work off road. MUCH better idea than a 3 wheel version. Just a couple of examples. Google will find a ton for you.

Rode the first Honda trikes that came out when I was in my 20s, dangerous as hell but young a stupid so got away with it. I am nearing your age now and still use a Honda gas Quad, probably will as long as I hunt as it is great for hauling out game. Not to sure the electrics would do that very well.

1701027685521.jpeg

1701027725385.jpeg

They make electric 4 wheel rigs that work off road. MUCH better idea than a 3 wheel version. Just a couple of examples. Google will find a ton for you.

Rode the first Honda trikes that came out when I was in my 20s, dangerous as hell but young a stupid so got away with it. I am nearing your age now and still use a Honda gas Quad, probably will as long as I hunt as it is great for hauling out game. Not to sure the electrics would do that very well.

View attachment 514495

View attachment 514497
All it needs is a shooting rest/forks. PERFECT for prairie dogging!

I bow hunt off of a Luna X2.5 Enduro with the Ludicrous tune. $4k, really powerful, long battery life, great value, great woods bike. It will literally leave all my buddies riding $8k Carbon Evo's in the dust uphill. Depending on my input (peddling on Lvl 3), I get 35 miles with a 45lb Exo pack thru a full day of steep up and down and come back with 30% battery left in the tank.