Eastern WA hunt

stonehands1

Good morning Fellas. The wife and I started a hunting tradition this year with our boys. We spent the opening weekend hunting in the Davenport area. Had a great time. I've been hunting in that area before and this year was really slow due to environmental changes. Still fun but not many deer.
I would like to find some decent private ground that we could plan on coming to every year. I think its important for the boys to have that to look forward to.
We have a self contained 5th wheel but having a water source would be ideal. I clean creek is fine as I have a pump and filter setup.
I am an excavation contractor so any road building, clearing, grading, utilities is a good trade for me.
Also I might add that while we would like to do the opener in Washington each year for tradition my trade offer also would apply to other states.
Thanks for your consideration in advance.
Troy

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.