WTT: eastern hunt for a western hunt.

wvhunter92

I have 2000 acres of private farm land in central West Virginia. I have lots of whitetail deer and turkeys on my farm. The deer in WV aren't as big as Midwest bucks but there are lots of them. most bucks on my farm are 8-10 points and score from 100-120 there are some bigger ones but they don't get big by being stupid. There will be plenty of opportunities to take some long range bucks. And you will beable to shoot multiple deer. 2 bucks and 2 does I believe unless the regulations change.

I would like to trade someone a week of hunting on my farm for a western hunt for either deer or antelope. I'm open to lots of things just let me know what you have to offer. I just like hunting new places and making new friends.

Txt message is the best way to contact me 304-904-1402

Just saw this old notification. Its a long shot, but question for you. Have the coyotes largely killed off the groundhogs in your state. I am guessing yes! I travel to Pa and Ohio now for extended LONG and VERY LONG range shooting. Interested mostly in 800 yard and beyond shooting. I live in Hatteras and offer Offshore big game fishing in return.

thanx

I have 2000 acres of private farm land in central West Virginia. I have lots of whitetail deer and turkeys on my farm. The deer in WV aren't as big as Midwest bucks but there are lots of them. most bucks on my farm are 8-10 points and score from 100-120 there are some bigger ones but they don't get big by being stupid. There will be plenty of opportunities to take some long range bucks. And you will beable to shoot multiple deer. 2 bucks and 2 does I believe unless the regulations change.

I would like to trade someone a week of hunting on my farm for a western hunt for either deer or antelope. I'm open to lots of things just let me know what you have to offer. I just like hunting new places and making new friends.

Txt message is the best way to contact me 304-904-1402

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.