Do you use sealer or moisture sealer on your reloads?

Do you use moisture sealer on your reloads? If so, whats your preference? What loads do you use it on-pistol, rifle, shotgun? What type-training, plinking, hunting, precision? Is it even necessary? Stay safe and have fun.
Not at all necessary.

Do you use moisture sealer on your reloads? If so, whats your preference? What loads do you use it on-pistol, rifle, shotgun? What type-training, plinking, hunting, precision? Is it even necessary? Stay safe and have fun.
No. The reason the military does it on their small arms ammo is there is a MILSPEC that requires it.

Ever dropped a round in the water? Usuful for long term storage.
Water is one thing, humidity is something different because it can directly have an effect on load performance during and after the load process. Chronoplotter. If I recall correctly, there's ~ 29fps difference every 10% humidity. Powder burns by weight, not by volume. So I think it really depends on what your intentions are. Range time with the 223/9mm etc.. probably not so much. If you're shooting F-Class, Benchrest, ELR or even PRS, these numbers mean something totally different.

I personally don't seal my rounds. I control the humidity in my loading room and for each container of powder. I generally load the night before I have a match so my loads generally don't swing in velocity very much.

Chronoplotter has done a significant amount of research on the subject of humidity, loading, and shooting. So if this sort of thing interests you, his research is free to read.

Sure do. OCD makes me fingernail polish cut with acetone so it flows well. Dip Qtip in it and can do 10 to 20 before I need more. What I want it to do is just leave color between primer and case joint. Like I said too much time on my hands.

No. I reload for my rifles and pistols. Been reloading for about 15 years. I hunt and target shoot in the rain when necessary. Never had problems with moisture. Had a bad primer once that caused me to lose a little 8 pt.buck. That's been it.

You could use finger nail polish for long range hunting, but any deer up close will smell these sealants for 600 yards.

You may not bother being scent free shooting 1000 yards, but it just all depends where you find game or it finds you.

I hear in grizzly country, they come running to the scent of nail polish....🙂🤔

Sounds like most responding do not hunt during rainy days, or multiples, or don't do much waterfowl hunting with reloads.
Hunting in areas with/for dangerous game and lots of rain can cause one to take every equipment precaution, and even without dangerous game present, it is very disheartening to hunt 3-4 days or more drenched to the bone and finally see your trophy and hear your ammo go "snap". It not the primer, its the moist powder that fails to ignite.